I'm Busy ....Have a nice day

Yes I am busy with some cute projects and getting ready for next week's fashion show that I told you about yesterday. I bet you will love the show because it will be full of color, textures and fun prints. Until then check out these vintage Levi's from the mini collection I will present very soon. All the pairs are unique, refurbished/ recreated by me and they are on sale. For more info, send me an email on designer@badstyle.ro
The top is also designed and handpainted by me.
Have a great day you all!

Don't forget about the giveaway!


Da, sunt ocupata cu cateva proiecte simpatice  plus pregatirile pentru prezentarea de moda de saptamana viitoare, de care va spuneam si ieri.  Sunt sigura ca o sa va placa pentru ca va fi o explozie de culoare, texturi si imprimeuri simpatice. Pana atunci insa, puteti vedea una din perechile de blugi recreate de mine care face parte dintr-o mini colectie pe care o sa v-o arat curand. Pentru mai multe info legate de blugi , trimite-ti un email la designer@badstyle.ro
Tricou purtat aici este creat si pictat tot de mine.
O zi frumoasa va doresc!

Nu uitati de concurs!











Top: B.A.D. style
Shorts: Levi's-redesigned by me
Jewelry: DIY, Ebay
Boots: Ebay
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

0 comments:

Post a Comment