New Stuff in


Because I have been really busy with all the orders and styling projects that I am working on, I didn't have time to shop much for this season. Hopefully I will find the time to make something for me too besides buying some essential items from the mass market shops. So I got two tops one orange and one coral and some simple silver rings that I plan on stacking. 
What are your most recent acquisitions?


Pentru ca am fost foarte ocupata cu tinutele comandate si proiectele la care lucrez acum, nu  am avut timp sa imi cumpar mare lucru pentru acest sezon. Sper sa am timp sa imi fac cateva piese pentru vara inafara de cele basic pe care le iau din magazine. Asa ca am reusit totusi sa imi gasesc din intamplare doua topuri , unul oranj si unul corai si cateva inele simple pe care le voi purta unul peste altul.
Ce v-ati cumparat voi pentru vara asta?




0 comments:

Post a Comment