Crazy, Sparkling, Shiny, Saturated Hues

er3 3 Soooooo, today I am turning 22, a number which doesn't really mean anything since for the last 4 years I still feel like 18. It's also Labor Day here and everybody is celebrating this day in their own way; picnics, trips to the sea/mountains, parties with friends. Today I will celebrate as well, just a casual evening, nothing too fancy. These photos were taken yesterday while I was meeting a very dear friend I haven't seen in a very long time; I always love seeing old friends, it's a shame we don't have enough time to make new memories.
Have I told you how much I adore these pants? Well, I do, I wore them last summer almost everyday. I wish they were longer though. Now I am preparing for my not-too-fancy-dinner and I wish to all you Romanian readers a very Happy 1st of May! 


 
er3 2

  er3 5

  er3

Fierce and yet so adorable, right?

  as6
Wearing: Pimkie top, thrifted pants,H&M sandals and rings, Meli Melo bag, handmade earrings and colored ring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment