"Right to be Wrong"



 I've got a right to be wrong
My mistakes will make me strong
I'm stepping out into the great unknown
I'm feeling wings though I've never flown
I've got a mind of my own
I'm flesh and blood to the bone
I'm not made of stone

 ********************************************************************************
 We all have the right to make mistakes and be wrong but we should protect the people around us that really matter. Be more generous, more polite and friendly, try to treat people just like you would like to be treated yourslef and try to make the best of it.
 Life is short so why not have fun and smile all the time?
Think positive and enjoy every second!
Have a great day !


Toti avem dreptul sa  gresim, dar ar trebui sa ii proteja pe cei din jurul nostru care chiar conteaza. 
fiti mai generosi, mai politicosi, prietenosi, tratati oamenii din jur asa cum doriti sa fiti si voi tratati la randul vostru .
Viata e scurta si de ce sa nu ne simtim bine si sa zambm in tot acest timp?
Ganditi pozitiv si bucurati-va de fiecare clipa!
O zi minunata va doresc!













 Photos by Krisztian Veres


























0 comments:

Post a Comment