Autumnal Tones

rnn6

I am back home in the soon to be Glacial Era. Honestly I had to wear layers (not that I am complaining) sweaters and ankle boots since it was sooo cold! It was too cold for sandals and a pair of socks or even a plain sweater. The wind was blowing hard and the air was so moist, hence the messy hair..I hate that! 
 About the look: I found that cape..or vest.. I don't know exactly how to categorize it, in a thrift store on sale (if that is even possible). I simply took it in my hands and went to the cashier as if someone would've grabbed it from my hands. I love it's original design and I couldn't wait to wear it! Paired with some mixed prints - I find these stripes and the floral motifs on my skirt a match made in Heaven - and spiced with some big stand out bracelets, yum! (I bought the black and white ones from Cluj)

  rnn1

rnn5
rnn3

rnn4

rnn7



Happy weekend everyone!

 Wearing: thrifted cape, sweater, scarf and C&A thrifted skirt, Reserved bag, H&M shoes, Meli Melo bracelets (right arm), no name bracelets (left arm)

0 comments:

Post a Comment