Red Skull Uniform

 I always loved red and grey as a combination for a school uniform. I think it would be really cute for both boys and girls, e spicy combination, both formal and fun too.
As for my uniform, I bet many of you would have loved to have this outfit as an attire for school, I know I did!
But until anything will change, get your shirt ironed, pack you backpack because school is starting!


Tot timpul mi-a placut combinatia de gri cu rosu ca si optiune pentru uniforma scolara. Cred ca arata dragut atat pe fete cat si pe baieti, un mix condimentat, formal, dar si distractiv.
Revenind la uniforma mea, sunt sigura ca multe dintre voi ati fi dorit sa aveti o uniforma de acest gen, eu sigur imi doream.

Dar pana se va schimba ceva, calcati-va camasa, pregatiti-va ghiozdanul pentru ca incepe scoala!








 Blouse: B.A.D. style
Shorts: DIY 
Accessories: B.A.D. style


Photos by Veres Krisztian

0 comments:

Post a Comment