Proud to be a Fashionista!

w

Sorry about my absence, I have been studying and finishing dresses , so I didn't got out much and wore pretty clothes but today I had a great opportunity to shoot for Diva Hair's - Comunitatea Fashionistelor ( literally that translates as The Community of Fashionistas) a little video and some photos, along with other Romanian cool bloggers. It was fun, and I cannot wait to see the video and the photos at the launch of this site, very very soon!
Also I am wearing a new self made skirt, I felt the urge of having something bright blue in my closet. Like?
w3

w4

w2

w5
I finally got to meet Andreea from Thrill of the Heel, she is one amazing and funny girl, I had the best time with her.

w6

w7
A few behind the scenes photos..
w8
And one very cute swan! I just loved this picture, could not resist putting it here.
Have a great day week darlings! Stay tuned;)

Wearing: self-made skirt, thrifted blouse, Stradivarius shoes, H&M bag, Hai-Hui earrings

0 comments:

Post a Comment