Memories


When I was middle school, I always used to envy the other kids that had the door key tied to the neck. That thing made me think they were independent, more grown up that I was. And as every kid that wanted to act more mature than he really was, I also wanted a key to fake my independancy. Later I learned that it wasn't that great to go home and be alone, eat whatever parents left in the fridge or on the table. But for that moment it seemed great, although I never got to experience it. Now, from my childhood memories I got inspired and made myself a real key necklace, one that is both stylish, funky and close to my heart. A purple door key, a Swarovski crystal, a white culture pearl, a silver plated podlock and a pink guitar pick, all on a vintage necklace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment