DIY Jewelry Display

 Here is a fast, cheap and very easy to do project.
I never have enough space to put my accessories in so I created this display in my room. I love the fact that my room is in the attic and wooden beams are visible. 
I picked an interesting branch that I cut off a tree from my yard when we did the autumn trimmings .
 I just needed an electric screwdriver and a screw . I made a hole through the branch and set it up with a screw in the beam
. That's all, just hang up the bling!
Do you like it?


Un proiect simplu, ieftin si ysor de facut .
Eu niciodata nu am loc destul pentru accesorii si m-am gandit sa imi fac un suport de bijuterii. 
Imi place foarte mult ca am camera la mansarda , iar grinda e vizibila.
Am ales o crenguta interesanta dupa taierile ce le-am facut in gradina acum toamna. Mai aveam nevoie de o bormasina si un surub..Am facut o  gaura in creanga in locul in care vroiam sa o prind, apoi am bagat surubulprin ea si am fixat-o in grinda. Si gata! Mai trebuia doar sa pun bijuteriile.
Va place?










0 comments:

Post a Comment