Making of...RED

 You probably are wondering what this is all about because here I am the model and somebody else styled me. Well, I will not tell you more, yet. It's a new, really fun project that you will see before the end of the year. It will be something that you might not expect, and might not have seen something similar. I hope I made you curious and excited!
For now, meet the team:

 Probabil va ganditi ce s-a intamplat aici si de ce sunt eu in postura de model, imbracata de altcineva.
Pai nu o sa va spun prea  multe acum, sa nu stric surpriza, dar e vorba de un proiect foarte interesant din care am onoarea sa fac parte . O sa vedeti mai exact despre ce este vorba undeva in  luna Decembrie. Cred ca o sa va placa, fiind ceva cu totul special, la care poate nici nu va ganditi. Sper ca v-am facut curiosi !
Pana una alta, va prezint echipa!

Make-up: Alice Black
Outfit: Dany Ignat
Undercover agent: Brad Iulian
Model: Me, of course 



Photos by: Oscar Iustin, Alice Black and myself





0 comments:

Post a Comment