The Sunny Days are here


Finally! The sunny days are here and I love this weather.I am still working a few more days on the project I was telling you about, the SURPRISE,but after that I will try to enjoy some time out in the garden.
I also planned a little DIY project for you, I will show you how I made these shorts.Are you curious? Would you like more DIY projects?
I also got great news from ROMWE! They have a super offer for Mother's Day, up to 70% off plus a mystery gift.

Mother’s Day is coming! What will you prepare for your mom?
Have you ever thought to wear the same clothes as your mom or viceversa? Want to make people believe that you are sisters when walking around the street? 
Go there to find your family fitted clothing: http://www.romwe.com/
Up to 70% off and a mystery gift!
 Available 25-27th of April

In sfarsit zilele calduroase au venit! Deocamdata inca lucrez la acel proiect despre care va spuneam, SURPRIZA, dar dupa aceea voi incerca sa ma bucur putin si de relaxarea in gradina.
Am planuit si un mic proiect DIY in care sa va arat cum mi-am facut acesti pantaloni scurti. Sunteti curiosi sa vedeti? Sa mai fac astfel de proiecte?
Am vesti bune si de la ROMWE http://www.romwe.com/. Vine o super oferta cu ocazia zilei mamei (sarbatorita la ei) , 70% reduceri plus un cadou misterios. 
Oferta valabila intre 25-27 Aprilie





 Sunnies: ROMWE
Top: random
Shorts: MANGO+DIY
Shoes: TopShop
Watch: Fossil


Photos by Veres Krisztian




0 comments:

Post a Comment