New Goodies

I got these goodies a while ago  but didn't have the time to make this post. I got two make-up kits, but I have to admit the YSl is absolutely perfect! Great shades for my eyecolor. The givenchy is great for summerish looks with a sorbet colored lipgloss and really straight hair. And I also got two nail polishes, Dior Rock coat and OPI  Jade is the new black. I love them both and what is really important for me is that the last long!  What have you bought lately? 
Have a great weekend!

Am cumparat aceste produse acum ceva timp , dar nu am apucat sa le fotografiez. Am ales doua truse de farduri, YSL in nuante pamantii perfect pentru culoarea ochilor mei, si cea de la Givenchy in nuante pastelate care merg de minune cu un gloss sorbet si par drept. Am cumparat si doua noi lacuri de unghii, Dior Rock Coat si OPI Jade is the new black. Imi plac ambele nuante , dar ce este foarte important pentru mine e ca si tin mult.
Voi ce ati cumparat de curand?
Un weekend placut!






0 comments:

Post a Comment