B.A.D. style accessories

Here is a limited edition B.A.D. style accessories collection made just for you. I got many emails and messages on this request and I have to say I am happy that you guys love my DIY accessories. So here are some pieces that  I made for sale so that you can get exactly what you like. 
For more info on prices, orders, shipping etc, send an email on designer@badstyle.ro
Happy Shopping!

V-am pregatit o colectie de accessorii in editie limitata facuta special pentru voi.  Am primit numeroase emailuri si mesaje in care am fost intrebata de aceste accesorii ceea ce ma bucura foarte mult.
Asa ca am pregatit cateva piese ca fiecare sa isi poata cumpara produsul favorit.
Pentru mai multe info despre preturi, comenzi, livrare etc 
Spor la cumparaturi!


 Bracelets/Bratari


















 Earrings/Cercei





 Necklaces/Coliere










0 comments:

Post a Comment