Miss Peacock

zzz 047 copy

zzz 048 copy

zzz 049 copy

zzz 036 copy

zzz 022 copy

zzz 061 copy

zzz 089 copy

Hello darlings, I hope you are having a great weekend! It's warm here -finally- so I went for walks and took photos with my "Spring shoes", and I cannot wait to go outside today too!
Looking back at my posts I see many different outfits on me but I can't just stick with one style..I feel the need to try something different everytime. What do you think about this look? Does it suits me to be more lady-like or more casual with edgy accents?

I also made the headband with that peacock feather I received from a freinds of mine. I just love it's colors!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend! I do not want Monday to come and get back to work..

Wearing: vintage skirt, thrifted blouse, Mondexs tights, Deichmann shoes, Mei bag, self-made headband.

0 comments:

Post a Comment