First day in Portugal

IMG_5606 copy

IMG_5628 copy

IMG_5487 copy

IMG_5514 copy

IMG_5556 copy

IMG_5574 copy

IMG_5573 copy

IMG_5635 copy

Hello darlings, how are you?
I have well arrived in Lisbon after running through airports, and panicking I won´t catch the next flight, but everything is fine and I adore this place! It's my second time and I remember bits and pieces from here, and let me say how exotic I feel here, far away from work and the grey Bucharest.
I snaped these photos while walking around with my cousin and I tried her lenses which I totally adore!
I am looking forward for the next days, I shall enjoy myself as much as I can.
Catch you soon!

Wearing: vintage skirt and bag, no name T shirt, Mondex stockings, Mei flats, my cousin's Stradivarius cardigan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment