Haute Couture

You think the Spring Haute Couture 2011 collections are out of my sight? I am always waiting for them and I am thrilled to see all these amazing dresses, the beautiful fabrics, prints, embroidery and....There's always this fairy-tale atmosphere when I look at them which I love.. I am just dying to touch one of these!
Here are my favorites:

Starting with Elie Saab..
elie saab2

elie saab

elie saab detail3

elie saab detail
Givenchy.. look at those amazing details!! Stuning as always.
givenchy2

givenchy
And of course...my favorite, Dior..

dior10

dior6

dior2

dior17

dior 16

dior 15

John Galliano is the best!! I am so inspired by him, not only the design but the story he is telling with all of his muses, the woman that is so refined as in the '40s and the continuing inspiration from Baroque.. just amazing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment