At the atelier











This is me working at the school's atelier. It's quite messy all the time and usually full of students like myself, but this time it was ok. After awhile my colleagues left and I was sewing by myself, listening to '80s songs from the radio. I love when I work quietly, focusing on what I have to to. 
As you can see, my fabric is not at all grey as in the sketch, but I find this salmon pink quite nice.
I managed to snap a few self-timer photos, I don't know if this is the best outfit, but I wanted to show it anyway, it's quite casual , simple and boring for me, but thinking that I accessorized it with those necklaces and boots , makes it look more...glam.
It's Sunday and I can't work at all...so I am off to make some sketches for another project!

Wearing: Pull and Bear jeans,  Koton T-shirt,  New Yorker necklaces, Amanda boots, Takko faux leather jacket

Oh!! And most importantly, I got yesterday my first feature!  Check out the whole post on Mina's blog here. She is a wonderful blogger, very sweet with a great style! I thank her very very much! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment