Beauty Fashion
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
cadou de Pasti
»
oferta de pret
»
oferta iepuras
»
promotii
»
reduceri
»
Oferta-Reduceri de Iepuras
Oferta-Reduceri de Iepuras
Pentru detalii accesati acest
link
:
www.ofertapret.ro
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
.
As I told you in my last post, I went at our fashion department graduation gala, which was a success! I should've posted these pictures ...
Packing ! Actually I'm on my way
As you are reading this I am driving my way to Vienna for a short vacation where I will be meeting Santa Claus for a shopping spree to get ...
On my wishlist.....
Great news , perfect for starting a new week. Romwe has a super deal for one of their bestsellers this season,. You can get the coat for as ...
The rainbow painted me again..
Such a poetic title right? But what can I say, I will never let go of colors no matter the season or whether it's in trend or not. Some ...
Charming autumnal tones
Another quick post - I am once again at my neighbor - featuring my one and only sweater dress (which actually is just a XXXXXL size secon...
When you are bored with your own clothes..
I almost forgotten I had these adorable shorts in the back of my closet! I always loved their ruffles and the fact that they resemble a m...
Late Christmas Outfit
I wanted to post these photos earlier but I had to run to a family Christmas meeting, some of you may know how these things are. Christm...
And everything is blue for her
I captured a slightly warmer day than the previous ones and squeezed in these photos. At first, as most of the times, I did my makeup ...
RFB si ITP Expo
RFB si ITP Expo Daca in 2010 rfb.ro – romanian fashion bloggers , a fost la Paris Fashion Week , in 2010 a sustinut in calitate de partener...
Absolutely Fabulous Part II
A few more pics from the Sunday event, here I am with all the stylish girls - from left to right - Alice, Raluca, Denisa, Silvia, Laura, San...
Copyright © 2013.
Beauty Fashion
Support by
Lingerie Photography
|
Nice Fashion Photography
|
Nice Design Photographers
|
Gallery Bikini Photography
0 comments:
Post a Comment