Silver Swirls

Just a few more items added. I didn't have such a good workflow this week, maybe because of the weather :P I will make up for it.















Bratara din sarma argintata , snur de piele si un cristal Swarovski. Proprietate personala.

Silver plated wire bracelet with black leather and a Swarovski crystal that I made for myself.







Inel din sarma placata cu argint si cristal Swarovski. Model unicat.

Silver plated wire ring with Swarovski crystal.

Pret/Price: 40 lei- sold/vandut



Cercei din sarma placata cu argint si cristale Swarovski. Model unicat.

A pair of earrings made of silver plated wire and Swarovski crystals. Unique design.

Pret/Price: 50 lei-sold/vandut



Inel model unicat , din sarma placata cu argint si cristale Swarovski.

Silver plated wire ring with Swarovski crystals. Unique design.

Pret/price: 40 lei





O pereche de cercei facuta pentru mama mea . Ea avand parul scurt, m-am gandit ca ar arata mai bine daca cerceii nu ar fi identici.

A pair of earrings that I made for my mom, she has short hair so I thought that it would look great if the earrings were different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment