DIY Embellished gloves


 So here is how I made my own embellished gloves similar to ones from yersterday's post.
I took some old gloves from granny's closet, textile color,a paint brush, some thread and neddle for sewing and rhinestones, spikes, pearls . 
You can actually pick any decorations you like and mix them up.
First I painted some abstract lines on each glove and let it dry. 
After that I glued the rhinestones, pearls and spikes as I wanted them to be later sewn; it's much easier to sew them after if they stay in place. 
So this is it. Very simple and original . What do you think?


Sa va arat cum mi-am facut eu manusile asemanatoare cu cele prezentate in postul de ieri.
Am luat niste manusi vechi din dulapul bunicii, vopsea pentru textile, o pensula, ata si ac de cusut, cristale, perle si tepi. Voi puteti alege practic orice decoratiuni doriti si sa le combinati dupa bunul plac.
Prima data am pictat modelul dorit si l-am lasat la uscat. Apoi am lipit decoratiunile sub forma dorita; e mai simplu de cusut odata ce stau lipite la loc.
Sigata! Foarte simplu si original. Va place?










0 comments:

Post a Comment